WOW! It is so hard to believe that we Celebrated Christmas in our New Home that we have all worked so hard on! Simple Memories along the way have made it ALL worth while! Here our a few of our Favorite Pictures of our New Home decorated for Christmas! We weren't able to get all the decorations out so it was very simple...but I think it was probably one of our most beautiful! The girls and I found a new way to wrap presents this year! We used brown kraft paper and the girls decorated each package specially with glitter! Hope you enjoyed your Christmas together celebrating the birth of our Savior!
Our Christmas tree!
The centerpiece on our table!
A Few of the packages that were decorated under our tree!
I Loved each package!
This is probably one of my all time favorite pics! Jesse, Allee, and Emma looking out into our backyard on Christmas Eve!Love to you all!
The S*heppecks


I LOVE the wrapping paper!!!! I just might have to try that next year! One year my mom bought all white paper and pretty ribbon and stuff - that was fun! But the girls would love to decorate the brown paper!!
ReplyDeleteAnd your house is so beautiful!!!!! Love it!