Sunday, May 9, 2010

Thank You "MOMS"

Mother's Day means a lot to us! It's a day to celebrate the Moms in our lives! Jesse, Myself and our girls have been blessed with many precious "Moms" in our lives. First of all Jesse and I both had the opportunity to grow up with 2 grandmas in our lives. We both were blessed with moms who loved us and are still able to love us! We each have Aunts in our lives that were also great mom figures to us, and we can't forget the countless friends that we have that are now AWESOME "Moms" themselves! But one of the most important things is that God blessed me with the oppurtunity to be a mom too! I love every minute of being a mom! My girls and I have our moments of not seeing eye to eye but the good definatley out weighs the bad! Each one of my girls was a true blessing! Even now that they are 5, 8, and 12 I still love my cuddle time! Thanks so much to all of you that have taught us how to be good parents!

No comments:

Post a Comment